SURAH AL GHASHIYAH || Juz Amma|| Holy Quran Recitation || For Children || For Kids || Labeeb Daanish
Courtesy : Guide Us to the Straight Path
SURAH AL GHASIYAH ; Recited by Labeeb Daanish
A 10 year old child / kid.May Allah S.W.T bless him for his efforts and guide him an all of us to the straight path.
Surah Ghashiyah, Quran - Chapter 88
(The Overwhelming Event)
Number of Verses: 26
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
This Surah is one of the Meccan Surahs which contains mainly the following three themes:
The first subject is the 'Resurrection' and the contrast between the destinies of the Good and the Evil in the 'Hereafter'.
The second subject is 'Monotheism' with reference to the creation of the sky, the earth, and the mountains. Man should consider these wonderful matters as admonishments.
The third subject is ‘Prophecy' and some of the duties that the holy Prophet (S) was required to perform. On the whole, the Surah strengthens the idea for the basis of religion and faith, as well as all Meccan Surahs do.
The Virtue in Studying This Surah
As for the virtue of studying this Surah, there is a tradition from the holy Prophet (S) that says:
“He who recites this Surah will be reckoned with an easy Reckoning by Allah.”1
And another narration from Imam Sadiq (as) says:
"He who continues reciting this Surah in his obligatory or voluntary prayers, Allah will put him in His Grace both in this world and the Next, and will keep him safe from fire in the Hereafter.”2
Certainly it will be so, if the person would only think about the Surah and act accordingly.
. "Has the story reached thee, of Ghashiyah (the Overwhelming Event that covers all)?"
2. "Some faces, that Day, will be down cast;"
3. "Labouring (hard), weary,”
4. “Entering into Blazing Fire,”
5. "They will be given to drink from a boiling hot spring,”
6. "No food will there be for them but of Dari (a bitter and thorny plant loathsome in smell)."
7. "Which will neither nourish nor satisfy hunger."
“(Other) faces that Day will be joyful,”
9. “Pleased with their Striving"
10. “In a Garden on high,”
11. “Where they shall hear no (word) of vanity."
12. “Therein is a fountain flowing,”
13. “Therein are thrones raised high,”
14. "And goblets placed (ready),”
15. “And Cushions set in rows,”
16. “And rich carpets (all) spread out."
17. "Do they not look at camels, how they are created?"
18. "And at the Sky, how it is raised high?"
19. "And at the mountains, how they are fixed firm?"
20. "And at the Earth, how it is spread out?"
21. "Therefore do thou give admonition, for thou art one to admonish."
22. "Thou art not one to manage (men's) affairs."
23. "But whoever turns back and disbelieves,”
24. "Allah will punish him with a mighty punishment."
25. "Surely to Us will be their Return;"
26. "Then surely upon Us will be the taking of their account."
Please watch: "4 (Char) QUL with Urdu Translation || Quranic Verses || Children Recitation || HD"
Surah Al Balad || With Urdu Translation || Holy Quran || Children Recitation || Labeeb Daanish